We presently offer real time chat help in English only.
To begin a real time chat, please temporarily improve your web site’s language to English by after these actions.
It, we’re here to help if you’ve tried to recover your Squarespace account and still can’t access. Please enter just as much information as you’re able to, however, if you’re maybe not yes about certain details, offer your absolute best guess.
• Do you currently you will need to recover your account through the login web web page? We’ll request you to decide to decide to try that very first when you haven’t yet.
• for the security, we’ll only provide account details to your account owner.
• For help recovering a (google) G Suite account, call us right right right here.
Whether you are hosting a domain or web site with GoDaddy, you need to use this help guide to produce a brand new squarespace website, link your domain, and reduce the Search Engine Optimization impact of switching platforms.
Variation 7.1 does not presently support content that is moving GoDaddy.
What you could move
- Domain names – in the event that you bought domain names from GoDaddy, it is possible to move them to Squarespace. It is possible to move numerous domain names, whether or not they’re currently parked, on hold, or attached to an old site.
- Site content – on Squarespace, this process involves recreating your site using our tools and templates and moving your domains if you created a website using GoDaddy’s Website Builder (or another website host) and want to redesign it. It is not feasible to import a niche site or its content from GoDaddy.
Become familiar with Squarespace
Before building your internet site, we advice having a brief minute to explore Squarespace and find out how the working platform works.
You can view our starting out series that is video a summary on producing a niche site. If you want written answers, our starting out web web web page links to popular guides. Browse this Knowledge Base to locate assistance on any Squarespace function.
Transfer a parked GoDaddy domain
Then upgrading its parking page if you have a domain registered with GoDaddy that isn’t connected to a site yet, you can get started with Squarespace by transferring your domain first and.
Go a GoDaddy domain and site
Step one – Build your website
Whenever recreating your internet site, you are able to reuse content on the GoDaddy site with certainly one of our versatile, design-focused templates. You are able to create a site that is new Squarespace with your actions:
- Begin an effort – Every Squarespace web web site starts by having a 14-day free trial offer, no bank card needed. Studies consist of complete usage of Squarespace features and so are a way that is great see if our platform satisfies your preferences.
- Opt for a version 7.0 template or create a custom template – Our templates utilize demo content to demonstrate off features that are key but every template is adaptable. Make use of any template to generate a breathtaking website for a variety of requirements, from small business web internet sites to musician’s portfolios, weddings, and much more. You are able to switch templates whenever you want.
- Include pages – Place Layout Pages and pages that are specialized like Gallery and Blog Pages, in your navigation menu to generate a niche site structure.
- Upload content – Grow your web web site by the addition of text to Text Blocks, uploading images, and moving content to produce unique designs.
- Edit the design – utilize Site Styles to alter fonts, colors, as well as other design choices.
If you are utilizing content from your own GoDaddy site for the brand brand new Squarespace web web web site, make use of the after suggestions to guarantee a smooth change:
- Whenever copying and pasting text, remove text formatting to avoid importing stray HTML tags. These could interfere along with your web site’s design settings.
- Format your pictures so they really look great on different screen sizes.
Step 2 – move your domain
As soon as your web web site is prepared, finish your change by moving your domain to Squarespace. In this manner, it is possible to handle every aspect of the web web site from a single solution in place of two, and Squarespace might help with any presssing problems with your domain straight.
When your domain does not fulfill our transfer demands, or when you yourself have a complex enrollment setup, you can easily link it rather. You can register a Squarespace Domain. All Squarespace web internet sites for a yearly billing plan consist of one customized domain for per year. You can easily register more domains for $20 to $70 each year.
Step 3 – sustain your Search Engine Optimization
All Squarespace web internet web sites, on every plan, are optimized for contemporary the search engines at no added cost. Your internet site is coded in means that means it is possible for Bing as well as other se’s to find and index its content. To find out more about our Search Engine Optimization features, offered by no cost that is extra see Search Engine Optimization and Squarespace overview.
Going a niche site between platforms can impact its search position, at the very least in the beginning. This is especially valid if some URLs modification along with other internet web web sites continue steadily to connect to your URLs that are old. By after our recommendations, you can easily reduce this impact on Bing search engine results and possibly raise your search performance when you look at the run that is long.
Together with your Squarespace web web web site structure currently built for a good search engine optimization strategy, you can easily simply just take extra actions to boost your website’s presence to look machines.
Move 4 – Upgrade to paid service
Your 14-day trial that is free a possiblity to explore Squarespace to check out if our platform will meet your requirements. Whenever you’ve explored the platform and chose to grow your site that is new with, you’ll would you like to update to paid service.
You’ll maintain your web site private through to the design is you’re and finished ready to incorporate a domain.
Step 5 – Cancel solution with GoDaddy
Squarespace provides web hosting service and, in the event that you transferred or registered a domain with us, domain hosting. After your Squarespace web web web site is online, you have imported or recreated all content that is essential with no longer need your old web site, you can easily most likely cancel solution with GoDaddy.
Nonetheless, it), you’ll need to maintain that domain subscription if you connected a domain that is still hosted by GoDaddy (rather than transferring. If you should be not sure, contact GoDaddy to ensure exactly exactly what solutions you are spending money on.
Will there be a version that is free of?
You could begin every site with a totally free trial that is 14-day but we do not provide a totally free variation for ongoing web web sites.
I can not locate a template for my particular company.
Squarespace templates are versatile, therefore each template could be tailor-made to generate any true range web web site designs. We utilize demo content to exhibit off key features, however a template with restaurant demo content is not limited to restaurant web web web sites.
Browse any template within our template store to understand variety of genuine consumer web web web sites built utilizing a solitary template. Alternatively, it is possible to create a customized template by responding to several concerns.
May I have people that are multiple back at my web web site?
Yes. You are able to ask contributors to modify and handle your website. free website builder By establishing various permissions, it is possible to make fully sure your group gets the degree of access appropriate with their obligations.
Could I eliminate „Powered by Squarespace?”
Yes. This text is optional on every template and plan. You’re welcome to remove it and change it along with other content.
Do i have to optimize my web web site for mobile?
No. We utilize integrated styles that are mobile make sure your web web site looks great on any display size. There is no have to design a version that is mobile-specific of web web site.
Can some body rebuild my web site on Squarespace for me personally?
Yes. While we’re here 24/7 to help you change to Squarespace, you could determine that you might want more substantial design or development help from a Squarespace Professional.
For lots more popular questions regarding moving to Squarespace, visit beginning with Squarespace FAQ.